Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Madi - Daddy Morning Walks

Charles gets to spend quality time with Madeline while I'm running (or sleeping in) in the morning. He takes her to the park near our house along the Hudson river. They stopped for a little picnic and had a great view of the George Washington Bridge. Those buildings on the left are in New Jersey.
Peek-a-boo!
Madeline does this funny thing with her lips. She smacks them in a way that none of us can duplicate. Charles caught her in action.

On the way home they pick up hot bagels from a shop around the corner that bakes them fresh every morning. Sometimes the bagels go right from the oven into our bag and are so hot that the workers need to wear gloves. Yum!

4 comments:

V said...

I love that Charles has Madi-Daddy time! How sweet! And fresh bagels are super delicious. I am always surprised how much expression is shown on such a cute little (and young) face!

Katya said...

Love new layout and new title picture!

Kelleen said...

I love the Daddy-daughter thing. Shawn is in Ivins with Abby right now - I'm going to sleep through the night for the first time in a year! Madi is so adorable - can't wait to kiss those cheeks.

Kelleen said...

As we opened your blog and saw your new header photo, Jacob asked, "Is that like a junkyard, to make you look better?" I told him that you guys were there to make the junkyard look better.

Wedding Day in Las Vegas

Wedding Day in Las Vegas
We were surprised to see our family and friends lined up outside the temple after we were married. It was a nice moment for us.

Contributors