
This is the view from our friend's apartment rooftop. I thought it was a nice shot with the blue sky and fluffy clouds. It was such a beautiful New York day.

Another rooftop shot. This one is facing lower Manhattan.

This photo just cracks me up. Madi loves to stand, without parental help, in her crib. You can see her little hands holding on so tightly. That doesn't mean there isn't time to taste the furniture.

Here she is rockin' out with Daddy. She
loves that guitar and can't get enough of watching Dad play or pluckin' those strings herself. Wow, Dad, do we need tickets to that gun show!!
3 comments:
Do you ever get tired of people saying how unbelievably beautiful Madi is?? I wouldn't think so..
I want to meet that little angel so bad!!
Watch out, that girl just might turn out a rocker! I can't believe how fast she is growing. I love the video with the belly laughs.
can't wait to see you guys!!!
Post a Comment