Saturday, July 10, 2010

Too Busy Having Fun to Blog

The World Cup is here!! We've been watching the games every day and enjoying Charles' favorite sports event. He went to watch the USA vs England game with some old college soccer buddies and some of the US team players/coaches. That's striker Charlie Davies on the couch who missed the world cup because of an injury.

Back home Madi and daddy have been playing soccer in the house between games. Madi loves to run around chasing him and screams "Soccer with daddy!" throughout the day.
Wahoo! The Wilkinson's came to visit us. It's been way too long since we have seen them.
They are now back from Argentina. Come visit us again soon!
Then we took off for a week of sun and fun at Grandmum's house. On July 4th we explored the historic sites and had a BBQ while Madeline worked on her tan.
Can you hear the shrieks of delight with every twirl through the sprinklers?

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I can't believe I'll get to meet Madi in just a couple of weeks!! I hope she's used to cheek pinching :)

V said...

Yay! I'm glad someone else enjoys the world cup! When we were in Mexico people were getting ready and going crazy for it!

Wedding Day in Las Vegas

Wedding Day in Las Vegas
We were surprised to see our family and friends lined up outside the temple after we were married. It was a nice moment for us.

Contributors