We've made it our tradition to kick-off the holiday season with a carriage ride in Central Park. Madeline really liked this horse named Beauty. The driver was really nice and let her feed Beauty some carrots. (We had a lot of time to pet her because daddy had to run to an ATM.)
We walked around the corner to Radio City Music Hall to watch the Rockettes perform.
Here's the lobby. As you can see we were not alone at this matinee. We almost lost daddy as he was out buying...
...popcorn and getting our 3D glasses. Part of the show has a 3D movie section before they start with all those legs kicking.
And kick they did! Lots of sequins, lots of legs, lots of fanfare, and nice long nap for daddy. Madeline and I liked it, though. Oh, alright, she was scared and cried for the first few minutes and then realized that we were NOT back at the circus.
Stay tuned for our Thanksgiving post coming soon...ahem...as soon as I get around to it.
2 comments:
Oh I'll bet NY is so much fun around the holidays!! I need to play with Madi.
We so miss you guys and the fun of nyc at the holidays! Hope to see you guys this way soon!
Post a Comment