
I haven't seen my friend (or Russian sister) Katya in maybe 4 years. But, we always pick up where we left off. She and Madeline....

...quickly bonded over sketches of puppies. We had dinner at Mama Mexico and were serenaded by a mariachi band. Madeline kept saying "too loud" and was very happy when they finished "La Cucaracha" and moved to another table. We love you, Katya! Come see us again!

Last weekend we had a classic NYC street fair in our neighborhood. Plenty of fresh cooked food, local artists on display and fun for the kids.

Should we be worried that Madeline loves shopping? She couldn't resist trying out the African drums which were just her size. The street fair....

...was a world of splendor to her. So many little things to look at.

So much jewelry to try on.

Luckily, she knows the best things in life are free. Like a waltz around the living room on daddy's feet.
2 comments:
I finally found your blog again! John got a new computer and so I have none of my favorite websites any more. How great that you went to the US open! Maddie has grown since the summer. Her hair is getting so long. I love her pig tails. What a hoot preschool looks. I guess in NY an indoor trampoline is not uncommon.
Hey girl! What darling pictures of your sweet daughter. Great to see all the fun you're having. :)
Post a Comment