
Here's the much adored tree at Rockefeller Center. To beat the massive crowds, we went early in the morning while the rest of New York was hungover. Madi kept looking at the tree and saying "Wow!".

Do I know how to capture a moment or what? Madeline and Chas looking different directions.

Both looking at the camera now. Click.

To kick off the holidays we had Kayla and Kourtney (Madi's first cousins twice removed) over to decorate Christmas cookies. Kayla is quite a confectioners artiste.

Kourtney and Madi had a good time doing puzzles.

Then we had Lauren and Van visiting from Alabama. Van's adorable sister Suzy lives in Brooklyn. We had a great time with all of them. Van speaks fluent Cantonese and was able to use it in Chinatown.

Lauren and Madi are cousins who are 21 years apart...but playtime knows no age...especially when your as good with kids as Lauren is.

After that Akayleighia (Madi's other cousin) and Brandon dropped by from Boston. Luckily they are already used to cold weather and were fearless adventurers in the city. Akayleighia also found her lost luggage --- a miracle on 31st street!
3 comments:
We got your Christmas card and we love it!! We posted it on our fridge and everyday Elias looks at it and gives it kisses. See you soon!!!
Great pics of Van and Lauren and Akayleia and Brandon!!I want to see them too. We also have Madi's card on the fridge. We love it!
Moparopydopee!! I stalked you through Leigh's blog. I LOVE your pics. Madi is getting so big and sooo adorable. I feel like an idiot because I completely forgot you are in NYC and Regan and I were just there to see the Thanksgiving parade! We could have seen you! But it's all good because we live in Connecticut now, so maybe we'll plan a trip to come down and visit! It would be great to see family. It's been really tough for me out here. It makes me feel better that you live out here for some reason, even though we'll probably never see each other! Thanks for letting me stalk you. Do you mind if I put your blog address on mine so that I can check out what you're up to??
Love ya!!
Post a Comment