Friday, November 13, 2009

Walking Around

Madeline is walking around...sort of. She walks with her little walker and thinks she's hot stuff. We think she's hot stuff, too.
Charles ran into some cast members of Saturday Night Live walking through Times Square last week. Jason Sudeikis on the left was in one of our favorite sketches called "What Up With That?" where he did some hilarious 1980's dance moves. We love it so much we still watch it when we want to laugh. Lorne Michaels and Adam Samburg are behind Seth Myers.

6 comments:

V said...

Look at those curls! Maddi is pretty hot stuff, alright! Looks like she might be a marathoner like her mom someday!

Heidi said...

Hooray for Madeline and chubby lil baby legs!

Greg and Leigh said...

That is very impressive. She needs to give Elias some lessons. It is also impressive how many toys she has. Can we come to your house and play.

I dunna ken said...

Oh dear, oh dear! She'll be hard to keep up with now. I can't wait to see her and the whole fam. We're getting so excited!!!!

Tracy said...

So, I find seth myers oddly compelling. I don't know why I felt the need to confess that...make of it what you will. Love catching up with your family through photos on your blog. Wish you were on Facebook (hint, hint).

Michael and Natalie said...

Seth Myers is HOT.

Wedding Day in Las Vegas

Wedding Day in Las Vegas
We were surprised to see our family and friends lined up outside the temple after we were married. It was a nice moment for us.

Contributors