Monday, December 1, 2008

A Year of Bliss























Charles and I completely spaced the fact that it was our anniversary last week. We've been preoccupied with our little "pork dumplin'", as Charles likes to call her. They say that time flies when you're having fun. And it really has been fun! Here's a few photos for reminiscing.

3 comments:

I dunna ken said...

Happy Anniversary! Those pictures of you and the girls just cracked me up in remembering the wild goose chase and then throwing your dress on! The pictures were gorgeous though even if we were an hour late and the sun was setting.
You and the girls looked so gorgeous!
I love the picture of Charles giving you a smooch! I can't wait to see you!! We leave for the states in 6 days, we'll spend a couple of days in Texas first.

Greg and Leigh said...

I can't believe that it has been a whole year... where has the time gone. You guys make a fabulous couple.. congrats!!

Kelleen said...

That is so funny that you forgot! Amazing how babies can turn your world upside down. I can't wait to see that little pork dumplin'. I forgot how cute Hannah was when she had hair - I guess it will grow back...

Wedding Day in Las Vegas

Wedding Day in Las Vegas
We were surprised to see our family and friends lined up outside the temple after we were married. It was a nice moment for us.

Contributors