Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Madam Madeline Sleeps...



Madi ventured outside today to our backyard for a "bilirubin" sun bath in her skivies.


Meanwhile, Mommy is trying to find her old "hooters" uniform. Kelleen, do you have it?

6 comments:

mmcpherson said...

We had to do the biliruben thing with Jocelyn too. I can't even tell you enough how gorgeous your little baby is. Keep the pictures coming.

Liz Green said...

She is soooo cute. How wonderful that you can have a back yard. Let me know if there is anything we can do or bring you, otherwise I might just have to find an excuse to come see Madam Madeline. :)

Katya said...

Leopard print blankie - how stylish!

Also, suddenly I am a fan of NY Yankees :)

Mackenzie said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful. Hope all is well! :-)

Greg and Leigh said...

Madi is so darn cute...there is a good chance I'll be joining you in the hooters club.

Mom said...

I saw your blog at Kelleens today. What a beautiful little angel! Let me know when you come to town. By the way, may I borrow the top of your HOOTER costume! (TEE HEE) Love you guys, Pat Romney

Wedding Day in Las Vegas

Wedding Day in Las Vegas
We were surprised to see our family and friends lined up outside the temple after we were married. It was a nice moment for us.

Contributors